©2022 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
Morley Construction Company provided concrete subcontracting services for The Arroyo, an affordable housing development consisting of two, five-story Type III structures providing 64 units in one-, two-, and three-bedroom configurations. Amenities include community rooms, laundry facilities, and a basketball court. Two levels of subterranean parking provide 63 spaces to its residents and visitors. Morley’s concrete scope included structural concrete foundations, slab-on-grade, columns, ramps, and elevated decks associated with the parking structure, which supports the residential building above. The second building is supported on a conventional slab-on-grade foundation system.
- Project Size: 93,023 gsf
- 2,268 cy of concrete
Community Corporation of Santa Monica
Benchmark Contractors, Inc.
Koning Eizenberg Architecture
- 2020 ArchitectureAU Architecture Awards - The Jørn Utzon Award for International Architecture
- 2020 Los Angeles Business Council Architectural Awards - Multi-Family Affordable Housing
- 2020 USGBC LEED Homes Awards - Outstanding Affordable Project
- 2020 Westside Urban Forum, Westside Prize & Design Awards - Merit Award, Multi-Unit Housing
- 2019 AIA LA Design Awards - COTE Merit Award, Multi-unit Residential