©2022 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
Located in the heart of Chinatown, Blossom Plaza is a 237-unit multifamily residential/mixed-use project. The Type I and V buildings feature 184 market-rate and 53 low-income apartments in two, 5-story structures with retail over three levels of parking for 453 cars. While modern in design, touches inspired by traditional Chinese influences include ornate railings, hanging lanterns, and decorated pavers arranged in Chinese patterns in keeping with the neighborhood character. More than 20,000 square feet of retail and restaurant spaces and a direct line to the Metro Gold Link Station provide exciting options to Chinatown’s residents and visitors.
Morley Construction Company provided concrete subcontracting services for the project, totaling 18,500 cubic yards.
- 505,400 gsf
- 18,500 cy of concrete
Benchmark Contractors, Inc.
- Johnson Fain
- Togawa Smith Martin
- Gold Nugget Awards – Award of Merit, Best Mixed-Use Project
- Downtown Breakfast Club Roses & Lemon – Home Sweet Home Award
- Downtown News – Downtowners of Distinction Award
- Los Angeles Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Awards – Award Winner
- International Parking Institute – Award of Merit