©2023 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
FLOR 401 Lofts is a permanent supportive housing development by Skid Row Housing Trust located on an approximately 20,000-square-foot lot in Downtown Los Angeles. The project consists of construction of a new six-story apartment building, five levels over podium, with 99 total residential units. The unit breakdown consists of 44 very low-income (homeless), 49 low-income, 5 very low-income (disabled veteran), and one market-rate manager unit. The building hosts onsite supportive services and office space at ground level, a community room, a fitness center, exterior courtyards at level 1 and 2, and a community garden at level 6. The project achieved LEED Platinum certification.
Morley Construction Company provided the structural concrete for the project, totaling 2,036 cubic yards. Scope of work included foundations, slab-on-grade, podium deck, columns, and two cast-in-place walls.
- Project Size: 52,851 gsf
- 2,036 cy of concrete
Skid Row Housing Trust
Benchmark Contractors, Inc.
Koning Eizenberg Architecture
- AIA National Housing Awards – Housing Award
- AIA CA Design Awards – Merit Award
- AIA LA Residential Architecture Awards – Merit Award, Affordable Housing
- AIA LA Design Awards – Honor, Affordable Housing
- Architizer A+ Awards - Popular Choice Winner, Residential, Multi Unit Housing Mid Rise (5-15 Floors)
- Chicago Athenaeum American Architecture Awards – Multifamily Housing
- Los Angeles Business Council Architectural Awards - Multi-Family Affordable Housing
- Los Angeles Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Awards - Silver Award, Affordable Housing
- Southern California Development Forum (SCDF) Design & Philanthropy Awards – Multi-Family Residential
- Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards - Award of Merit, Best Supportive/Transitional Housing
- Westside Urban Forum, Westside Prize & Design Awards - Merit Award, Multi-Unit Housing (50+)
- Downtown Breakfast Club Roses & Lemon Awards – Residential, Affordable