©2023 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
As the general contractor and concrete subcontractor, Morley completed five projects for repeat client Archstone Communities. In total, they offer over 800 luxury apartments in the Southern California area with amenities like resort-style swimming pools and spas, conference centers, barbecue areas, and subterranean parking for a total of over 1,900 cars. The locations include Playa del Rey (two phases), Pasadena, Santa Monica, and West Los Angeles. Archstone Pasadena and Santa Monica also feature 11,000 square feet and 15,700 square feet of ground-floor retail space, respectively.
- Playa del Rey: 461,752 gsf and 6,000 cy concrete
- Westside: 387,527 gsf and 11,605 cy of concrete
- Pasadena: 137,994 gsf and 5,997 cy of concrete
- Santa Monica: 361,594 gsf
- Van Tilburg Banvard & Soderberg (West LA, Playa del Rey, Pasadena)
- Alan Boivin (Santa Monica)
Benchmark Contractors, Inc.