©2023 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
The City of Santa Monica Parking Structure 6 is a 285,000-square-foot parking structure in downtown Santa Monica featuring 750 stalls, eight above-ground and three subterranean levels, approximately 7,000 square feet of retail space, Farmers Market storage, and bicycle racks accommodating up to 90 bicycles. It doubled the number of parking spaces available to the public and incorporates sustainable components such as photovoltaic solar roof panels and 30 electrical vehicle charging stations.
Morley Construction Company provided concrete subcontracting services for the project, totaling 10,636 cubic yards.
- 284,940 gsf
- 10,636 cy of concrete
City of Santa Monica
Morley Construction Company
- CMAA Southern California Chapter - Contractor Quality Partner Award, New Construction, Government
- USGBC – Sustainable Innovation Award
- ASCC Decorative Concrete Council – Second Place, Architectural Concrete Under 5,000 SF
- Los Angeles Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Awards – Silver Award, Best Sustainable Project
- SCDF Design Awards – Commercial Award
- Design Build Institute of America – DVIA Award, Western Pacific Region
- International Parking Institute – Award of Excellence, Category I
- National Parking Association – Parking Facility of the Year Award
- AIA Los Angeles Design Award