©2020 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
Polytechnic School’s multi-phase campus renovation began with a first-phase public street work featuring a new sidewalk, parkway, curbs, gutters, asphalt, signage, striping and lights; then a second phase featuring a 3,000 sf building addition, the relocation and renovation of a 1928 historic building designed by Roland Coate and the construction of a new 2,500 sf maintenance building; and a third phase consisting of a two-level subterranean parking structure for 283 cars, four new educational buildings and two relocated historic buildings designed by Myron Hunt and Gordon Kaufman.
The fourth phase consisted of construction of a math and science center on the south campus. Morley used extensive Building Information Modeling (BIM) services, including the creation of 3D virtual tours to plan and execute the project, which achieved a LEED Gold rating.
Varies with each phase
Gold (Phases III and IV)
Golden Gate Partnership Recognition for Commitment to Safety, CalOSHA; Sustainable Innovation Award, USGBC LA