©2022 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
UCR Dundee-Glasgow is a 228,000-square-foot student housing complex and state-of-the-art dining hall. Dundee Residence Hall consists of 396 dorm rooms providing 820 beds in two, seven-story, Type III over Type I buildings totaling 175,000 square feet. Amenities include student lounges, seminar rooms, multipurpose space, fitness center, laundry facilities, residential service office, and outdoor areas. Glasgow Residential Restaurant is a two-story structural steel building totaling 53,000 square feet. The 830-seat dining facility features multiple food stations, exhibition bakery, demonstration cooking platform, 3,500-square-foot commercial kitchen, convenience store, administrative offices, two private dining rooms, and patio terrace. The project achieved LEED Gold (Dundee) and LEED Silver (Glasgow) certification.
Morley Construction Company provided concrete subcontracting services for the student housing complex, totaling 7,085 cubic yards of concrete. Scope of work included foundations, slab-on-grade, columns, and elevated decks.
- Project Size: 228,000 gsf
- 7,085 cy of concrete
- University of California, Riverside
- American Campus Communities
Benchmark Contractors, Inc.
Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- Dundee Residence Hall: Gold
- Glasgow Residential Restaurant: Silver
- Student Housing Business Innovator Awards - On Campus: Best Architecture/Design
- Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards - Merit Award, Best Student or Faculty Housing