©2021 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
In this major renovation and expansion, the J. Paul Getty Trust has increased visitor facilities and renovated its museum devoted to antiquities to serve as a center for the study of ancient art, archeology and conservation.
Adjacent to the North Campus and staff parking structure, the 6,300 sf central plant at Getty Villa is home to the 64-acre campus mechanical equipment, hydronic piping and emergency power systems, including a 5,000-gallon fuel tank. The cast-in-place structure features 3″ vertical, random length, 1/8″ amplitude board-form architectural concrete on its exterior.
- 6,300 sf central plant
- 1,347 cy of concrete
The J. Paul Getty Trust
Machado & Silvetti
- Project of the Year, Los Angeles Business Council
- First Place, Commercial, American Society of Concrete Contractors
- Westside Prize, Westside Urban Forum
- Civic Award, American Institute of Architects
- Charles J. Pankow Jr. Award, ACI Southern California Chapter