©2017 Morley Construction Company | Privacy
We’ve been known for our proactive approach… since Day One!
Morley Construction believes that effective coordination, communication, planning and teamwork during the early stages of a construction project are critical for success during execution. Utilizing the latest virtual construction technologies, we bring greater certainty and significant value to your project. Our time and field-tested teams provide you the insight, problem-solving capabilities and the preconstruction services that ultimately lead to more successful projects and more rewarding project experiences, which includes the contractor-owner, the contractor-architect and the contractor-engineer relationships.
The earlier our project involvement, the better everyone sleeps. (Except, of course, us.)
Our Preconstruction Services help you reverse-engineer project success:
- Cost estimating and quantity surveys, utilizing our extensive historical database and benefiting from our long-standing supplier relationships
- Value engineering: evaluation of alternative methods and materials, construction feasibility, labor and material considerations
- Selections supported by our knowledge of concrete materials, forming methods and finishing techniques
- Scheduling studies (traditional CPM and Milestone Pull Planning)
- In-house knowledge of related trades and coordination issues with other trade subcontractors (MEP, building exteriors)
- Virtual Design & Construction/BIM, scale mockups
- Subcontractor evaluations and awards
- Detailed review of sustainability goals
- Planning of jobsite facilities and site logistics
- Documentation & record-keeping